I am a huge fan of fudgy brownies. I don't even know why people make cakey brownies. If I wanted a cakey brownie, I would just eat chocolate cake. I am not that big into chocolate desserts and rarely ever make them, but warm chocolate brownies with vanilla bean ice cream is a craving I have quite often. There's no reason to make brownies from a box. You can make these brownies in one bowl and they are so easy to make. If you can stir in circles with a wooden spoon, you can make these brownies.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 8 oz semi sweet chocolate
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place parchment paper in pan so that sides extend over two edges. Lightly grease parchment paper
- Place butter and chocolate in bowl set over pan of barely simmering water. Gently heat until just melted, stirring. Remove from heat and cool slightly
- Whisk sugar, eggs, salt, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Whisk in chocolate mixture until thick and glossy
- Whisk in flour and mix until just combined
- Pour into pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting.