Raspberry Coconut Almond Financiers
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 1/3 cup confectioners sugar, sifted
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup dessicated unsweetened coconut
- 5 egg whites
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Pint of raspberries
- Confectioners sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Lightly grease your muffin pan or mini bundt cake pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, confectioners sugar, all purpose flour, baking soda, and coconut
- Add in egg whites and stir until combined. Then add in melted butter and whisk until all the ingredients are mixed in
- Put 3-4 raspberries on the bottom of each mini bundt pan and pour your batter over the raspberries
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden on the outside. Let rest for 5 minutes before removing the cakes out of the pan. Once they are cooled completely, dust with powdered sugar.